NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc.
This limited warranty is provided to the original retail customer and covers computer systems manufactured by NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc. of 479 Sackville Drive, Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia B4C 2S1.
The warranty period for the NEDTEK Computer system unit is 36 months from date of original retail purchase. This warranty covers the system unit, options installed inside the system unit at the time of manufacturing, the keyboard and mouse.
During the warranty period, if covered components are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during normal use, NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc. or an Authorized Service agent will repair or replace the defective component, at the sole option of NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc., at no charge to the customer. Warranty repair may use new or reconditioned parts and may substitute components of equal or higher value as long as the performance and/or capacity of the system is not diminished by the substitution.
The customer will be required to present a dated bill of sale as proof of purchase. The customer is required to pay for shipping to NEDTEK. NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc will pay for shipping costs/fees from NEDTEK to the customers location.
This limited warranty does not cover and NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc. will not be responsible for the following:
- Serialized components external to the system unit which have their own manufacturer’s warranty (except that the keyboard and mouse will be covered by this warranty).
- Customer supplied and/or special order components installed in the system unit at the express wish of the customer.
- Failure or defects due to misuse, neglect, abuse, accidents, alterations, improper or unauthorized repairs, improperly grounded power source, improper supply voltage, voltage surge or spike, fire, flood, acts of God, or spills of food or liquid.
- Products or Options not sold by NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc.
- Payments for diagnostic consultation labor or service unless authorized in writing by NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc. or performed by an Authorized Service agent.
- Transportation costs/fees from customer to the Authorized Service locations/NEDTEK.
- Damage sustained during transport.
- Data or information stored on the computer.
- Consequential damages arising from loss of use, loss of information stored on the machine or failure of software to perform as expected.
- Damage to the purchaser, other persons or property caused by the computer or its failure to work.
NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc. expressly excludes any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc. reserves the right to make the final decision on any warranty claim that may be questionable.
This warranty is valid only when the computer system is purchased from NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc. or an authorized dealer. Equipment with the serial number decal removed, altered, replaced or defaced is not covered by this warranty.
This warranty sets forth the entire responsibility of NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc. with respect to computer systems manufactured by NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc.
Price, Specifications and Availability
All prices do not include any applicable sales taxes, freight and insurance. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. All products are subject to availability. NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc. is not responsible for any errors or omissions.
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Direct Debit and PayPal. Net 30 day term are offered to established business Customers upon credit approval.
All shipments are F.O.B. our warehouse in Lower Sackville, N.S. We offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100 before taxes. There is a $14.95 flat ground-shipping rate on most orders and/or backorders under $100. Insurance coverage can be provided at the request of customer at additional charge. All shipments will be sent via ground using a courier selected by NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc. Air and special handling charges are extra. Customers must report any shipping discrepancies or damages to the Courier Company and NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc. immediately.
RMA Return Policy
All products not manufactured by Nedtek are covered by the original manufacturers warranty and must be RMA' ed through the manufacturer. This cuts out additional steps and allows for a more efficient RMA process.
Prior to shipping products back to NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from our Service/Technical Department. In order to process your RMA return promptly, the products must be returned prepaid to our warehouse with the following:
1. A copy of the original invoice or packing slip.
2. A brief note describing the problem and defective symptoms.
3. Include all manuals, accessories and original packaging.
4. RMA number on a clearly visible removable sticker on the outside of the box.
5. Original packaging must be clean and free of marks.
Improper packaging, physical damage, or alteration of serial numbers will void all warranties.
Dead On Arrival (DOA)
DOA products and/or any shipping discrepancies must be reported to NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc. within 48 hours of receipt of goods. DOA returns are subject to the RMA return policy outlined in this document.
Returns for Credit
A item can be returned for a full credit if defective within 21 days of the invoice date after 21 days it becomes a warranty issue. A 25% restocking charge will be applied on goods purchased over 21 days. Returned merchandise will be accepted only if returned in "as-new" resalable condition including original packing and all manuals and accessories. All products returned for credit are subject to the same RMA policy as above. NEDTEK Computer Solutions Inc. reserves the right to refuse any request to issue credit for returned product.